Fast and high-fidelity qubit readout in the microwave domain
The BBN WB-JPA is available as the only off-the-shelf component of its kind and can be easily acquired through Raytheon BBN’s distributor Quantum Microwave.
Designed for use at millikelvin temperatures, the amplifier features over 20dB of gain with a center frequency that can be tuned with an on-chip bias line. The amplifier can be operated in either four-wave mixing, or three-wave mixing with an external bias tee.
- Improved qubit readout fidelity, reduced noise < 300 mK @ 6.8GHz
- Large bandwidth supports multiplexed readout
- Simple tune-up and low insertion loss for easy integration with qubit experiments
- Gain: 20 dB
- Tunable Center Frequency: 5.0 – 7.0 GHz
- Instantaneous Bandwidth: 300 MHz
- Noise Temperature: 295 mK @ 6.8 GHz
- Matched Input: 50 Ohm
- Die: 4 x 4 mm
- Available as bare die
- Compact aluminum cryo-package, 2.92mm K connectors
- 6-8 week delivery on order